8.23.2013

New Lipsticks: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter & Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids

By Sonia


This summer, I fall in love orange lips after I saw the M.A.C. photoshoot with Yoon Eun-Hye, a famous Korean actress.


Isn't she pretty?

I am always a lip balm girl but I am affected by Athena.
She wears lipstick long before me.
With bright lips, eye make up is easier to do.
Shimmer eye shadow, thin black eyeliner, one coat of mascara, soft brow, soft pink cheek...You are good to go!
That's why I like bright lips in every season. It brings the freshness! (Although some people prefer darker lips for autumn and winter.)

Today, I would like to show the new lipsticks that I absolutely love recently.



They are Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (in Tutti Frutti, Juicy Papaya) and Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids (in Electric Orange).
I think all of you are familiar with these lipsticks as they are very popular on youtube and in a lot of beauty blogs.

But the colours that I chose are those Hong Kong has not got it yet.
Hong Kong always gets the colours which are common and more mature.
My friend helped me to get these lipsticks in USA.
Sadly, these are not available in Hong Kong:(
(Relvon Lip butter: US$5.48-6.49; Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids: US$7.49)

(Sorry for typing "Revlon" into "Relvon" in the photo T___T)

 
Revlon lip butters are more sheer as they are supposed to be coloured lipbalms.
But Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids is definitely pigmented.
 
They are not long lasting but I don't mind re-applying lipsticks.


What do you think?
Please let me know if you guys want to have swatches on lips too.
I am still figuring out how to take a good shot of lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment